Scarpa

...up the duff...

Monday, May 23, 2005

bored....

Sick-days are highly over-rated... there's nothing you can do, the telly is crap, you know you shouldn't be doing housework (maaan, am i turning old or WHAT! even considering housework on a sick-day!!!). So what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna make a list. A list of what has happened in the last two months.

In the last two months I have:

met a great guy, and he thinks I'm great too :)
had 3 colds,
one STD... sort of, but not really
and one bladder infection
been subject to sexism at work
gotten a co-worker fired
broken into my own house
got kicked out of my own house (or rather, my rented flat, and the date is now set, the flat is sold and we´re out on July 28th)
tried class A drugs
smoked more weed than ever before in my life
worked like a lunatic
and all the while, slowly but surely, falling head over heals for above mentioned great guy... fuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home