Scarpa

...up the duff...

Friday, March 31, 2006

EEEEK!!!

This is so embarrassing, I just have to tell you about it…

I was taking a shower the other night and when I came out of it I discovered that I had forgotten my towel in the bedroom. Nothing to do but tip-toe across the floor and try not to drip all over the place. As I enter the room Spikey goes WHEHEY! What? I ask with my over-the-years-carefully-practiced-slightly-cheeky-bedroom-smile. You’re becoming like those women in the seventies. (oh this can’t be good) What do you mean? Bushwoman, he goes. EEEEEK!



Well I can’t see a bloody thing down there anymore, what do you expect!!! Mirror mirror on the wall…

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha......

    I thought the seventies were back...

    stupid me..

    should I make two appointments for Brazilian.. hmmmhammhumm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home