Scarpa

...up the duff...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

On a light note...

I really really wanted to start this post on a scrrrreaming "WHY DO MEN HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING STUPID SOMETIMES!!!", but decided against it. Cause: "I'm above it". And they really aren't, poor bastards, they're just boys. And boys will be boys, and thats how we love them, right? Yes, we do, lovely little buggers...

Instead, let's talk about something else. Like, there's a pregnant lady on the cover of "Britain's no.1 glossy" this week. Yep, we are hip laydeez, me and my homegirls, you know, Angelina, Gwynnie, we're the coolest chicks in town. This glossy even goes on about this hot new trend, clothes that look like maternity wear... weird stuff... I wouldn't be cought dead in that dress, pregnant or not...

Anyway, I'm struggling to find fun stuff to write about these days, got no good party stories for you guys... selavi, I'm sure I'll make up for it in a few months... or a year or so... Can just see it: Aaaand it's party time, now with baby puke in hair....

I haven't been to the sales at all this time (good girl), but I have bought vintage clothes for about £330 in the last couple of weeks... yep, more on that later... exciting stuff...

I'm hiding in my room right now, cause Puma and our other flatmate are interviewing my potential replacement... so I'm just writing silly stuff, like... I'm hooked on celebrity big brother these days - never thought that would happen to me, but apparently there's a first time for everything... and... God my room is a mess... I was going to start packing yesterday (cause you know, Spikey and me are moving in together), but you know how it is, you start emptying your closet and you find all these things that you'd forgotten you had and it's all very exciting and you try things on (only nothing fits me anymore) and all of a sudden it's getting late and everything is lying on your bed and it's time to go to bed so you just throw everything on the floor... know what I mean? Anyway, I think she's gone now, so I'm gonna catch the rest of cbb...

4 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger singullinn said…

    hmmm jamm kannast aðeins við þetta... er komin samt með trikk dregur út neðstu skúffuna og setur fötin í hana.. ... snilld virkar alltaf.. nema skór :D þá koma ikeaboxin að góðum notum.... knús handa ykkur

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Not your goddess said…

    a engar skuffur... bara skapa... sem eru trodfullir...

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    þekki þennan pökkunartiltektarmátunarminningavaka sem rústar öllu hjá manni. og draslið sem maður safnar! ég er viss um að dótið manns er að gera dodo daginn út og daginn inn og svo koma svona dótsbörn út úr þessu öllu. því að ekki kannast ég við að hafa sankað þessu öllu að mér, ha.

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Not your goddess said…

    nakvaemlega!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home