Scarpa

...up the duff...

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

...

this is my bad day song, today is a bad day. "a job that slowly kills you, bruises that won't heal" [I feel I've wasted 5 years in uni]
Doing idiotic things, I can hardly hold back the tears when I'm given yet anoter pointless task served with a gluttonous dose of braindead justifications.
Arguments with the boyfriend becoming more frequent, is it all me, am I just pathetic? Are we all right? Why won't he come see me, is he all right? with us? He says he has a headache but I worry, I try not to, does he not want to see me - and my stomach turns into a tight knot and I can't help worrying - should I not?



2 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger kristjana kind said…

    Æ dúlla!!! Vona að magastrekkingarnar hætti og þú verðir glöð. Þetta reddast jú alltaf. Verður hann ekki orðinn ljúfur sem lamb einn, tveir og núna... eruði þið ekki annars á leið til Ísalands um helgina??? Knús&Kossar, Krissa

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Not your goddess said…

    ... in a better mood today... good good, Spikey is lovely again...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home