Scarpa

...up the duff...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

DIY beauty (including epilating and breast pumping) and other bits and pieces

I was supposed to go on holiday last week. Nothing much, just going back home for a long weekend. None the less a holiday, just a few days away from it all, a bit of fresh air, and water that stinks of rotten eggs. To use the nicer description. Anyway. Didn't happen. The embassy of the country that on CIA's website is described as "slightly smaller than Oregon" messed the whole thing up, didn't deliver Spikey's passport when promised and for some reason really really really wanted to print his name wrong, so 15 minutes to closing time, we changed the tickets, and are now going in mid-september. That cost us one hundred pounds. Lovely.
You'll have to excuse me if I'm a bit focused on money these days. Account is empty (and then some), and I just can't seem to be able to go back to a lifestyle where I allowed myself the luxury of having lunch in a café - once a month. Get extremely depressed by the thought of not being able to spend seven pounds on a book, a gift, to a sick friend. Refuse to let go of my morning latte. And my Wednesday ready made Sainsbury's pizza (By the way. Would like to make another complaint to Sainsbury's. Why why why have they moved the ready meal section so far away from the entrance. You used to be able to walk right in, grab your pizza and whoossshh through the "baskets only" tills, and out you were. Perfect. Not any more. I want it back). Anyway. Enough moaning.
I had a haircut the other day. I'm getting a bit creative, so I went to see the Two In The Tower and persuaded the female part to work her magic with the scissors, resulting in a fresh new look and only a slightly uneven fringe. Job done. Tonight I'm doing a DIY haircolouring. Reckon I've saved at least a hundred pounds there.
I just realized something. Next month, Spikey and I will have been togther for HALF A YEAR. Fancy that! Most of the time I think he's absolutely wonderful, apart frome the times when I think he's a right cunt. Guess you can't avoid that completely. Sometimes get the feeling I'm a hormone raging teenage girl. Aaaahh, savour that feeling of youthfulness.
I was chatting to a dear friend of mine on messenger yesterday. She lives in Denmark and just had a baby boy. She was a bit slow on the keyboard, but I forgave her because she was busy pumping her breasts at the same time. She's had some infections in them. Yeah, I don't really want to go into that any further. I was epilating. Aaahh, the bonding effect of self inflicted female torture, all the way across the channel. Yeah, let's not go any further into that, I might reveal my extraordinarily bad geography knowledge. It was lovely to catch up with each other, but I ended our session when I moved onto the bikini line. Yeah, I won't go any further into that.
Hmmm... what else is new... Yeah, Puma and I have a new flatmate. I'll have to find a name for her, but it's a bit difficult since she's invisible. Her shampoos have appeared in the bathroom, so I assume she's living here now. So we've made space in the fridge.
I think that's it for now, hugs and kisses and lotsa luv.

10 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hálft ár það er slatti.. hélt ég hefði líka verið að fagna fimm mánuðum um daginn. en nheeeeee.. Ógeðsleg bitur junka á íslandi bíður þín í september. get ekki beðið að fá að sjá þig =)

    Langar í svona ósýnilegan kærasta sem borgar allar skuldirnar mínar... hvar nær maður í svoleiðis

    knús bitri fuglinn á fróni

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Not your goddess said…

    held their faist i hagkaupi

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mín í Hagkaup eftir vinnu =)

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Not your goddess said…

    something very strange is happening here....

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger singullinn said…

    ertu með stífkrampa í puttunum tjelling

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Not your goddess said…

    nope - just a red-wine marinated computer!

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger kristjana kind said…

    jæja fröken... hvernig væri nú að reita nokkur orð á fínu bleiku síðuna þína? það myndi lífga aðeins upp á ryðgaða sálartetrið mitt. kom nu scarpa!

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Not your goddess said…

    aaaaallveg ad koma...

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger kristjana kind said…

    þetta aaaaalveg að koma er hér með búið að fá nýja merkingu... ertu latasta scarpan?

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Not your goddess said…

    ooops - lofa, er aaallveg ad koma... nuna... var ad skrifa nidur i dagskinnuna mina sma glosur... en thad var svo thunglynt eitthvad. Reyni ad peppa thad upp, skelli thvi svo hingad - komin med nyja beibijid sko, alveg rosa flott ;-p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home