Scarpa

...up the duff...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

back by popular demand

well well well... what's been going on since last...? Well, not much really, just been carrying on with work, luuuv and life... ups and downs and just the same old, so I thought I'd spare you. But, today I thought "what the hell, why not write down a few lines?"
So I strolled down the highstreet looking for a suitably stylish cafe, thought I found one and sat down to order a latte. Felt I looked rather intellectual there, writing depressed comments about my life in a little red book, which from a distance could resemble leather (Smythson of course). Just as, from a distance, I could resemble a career woman, someone in control, having all the answers... from a far distance. As the tone suggests, it all became really rather depressing, so I thought I'd spare you, kept the depressed thoughts in the red book and went shopping instead. Just like any woman in control would. Then I went home and dyed my hair. Cause I'm going on holiday, yee-hay yee-hay yeeee... for 4 days back home. yee-hay

4 Comments:

  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger kristjana kind said…

    góða skemmtun á ísalandinu... juuu, hvað ég væri til í að skreppa til íslands snöggvast.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bara nokkrir tímar í þig... get ekki beðið sko.. luvja B-bird

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Not your goddess said…

    having a grrrreeat time, luvyall

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Not your goddess said…

    dammit, promise to write on monday, Spikey's coming to town tonight (and he doesn't know about my secret blog-life), so I guess I'll be a bit pre-occupied. But that's good too =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home