Scarpa

...up the duff...

Friday, November 11, 2005

Basky and I!

Has my social life suffered lately?
Have I been tired, a bit sick and even scared?
Have I shown extreme negligence to this little blog site?
I think I can safely say 'yes!'... 'oh yes!'
Explanation: I have a Basky. I call it Elvis sometimes (no particular reason). It's really tiny (but growing). A little thingy inside me. I saw it the other day, waving, kicking, stretching... It's really there! I didn't really believe it until I saw it. A baby!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger kristjana kind said…

    Jööööösús... Til hamingju sæta mín!!! Vonandi sé ég þig á msn sem fyrst... Langar að heyra allt! Æði-pæði! Knús&kossar, Krissa

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vá! Til hamingju! Hvað ertu komin langt?
    Ingibjörg

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Not your goddess said…

    jamm ta ta... byrja 15. viku nuna =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home